Tuesday 13 September 2011

hey again i know the last post of my face with the clay render had a lot of stuff gone wrong (to be honest the render didnt help as there was also perspective distortion due to improper setup of my 3ds max cam).

However I tried as much as i can to fix it ..and now I ended up with this and currently the model just has a diffuse texture. The photo refs I look from many angles of me definitely did help a bit. So now to sum up I have a model that hopefully has less mistakes compared to the initial one i posted at the start. This model is also very low res compared to the other one. There are still visible mistakes in various area of the model and textures but I'm sort of leaving it here but i think i learnt a lot from doing this model and i believe this is definitely an improvement to my previous self portrait.

No comments:

Post a Comment